Artrooms Fair has doubled the opportunity!
Considering the amount of overseas artists who express their interest in Artrooms Fair but experience difficulties in covering transport and accommodation expenses on top of the shipment and/or getting a travel VISA, and considering also the emerging artists who haven’t got a wide portfolio to show to the public yet, we have decided to launch the Single Work Application, which consists in the following:
- Artists submit 1 application for only 1 work and if selected they will not be required to attend the fair.
How does it work?
- The artist registers and pays a not refundable application fee of £50 through our website.
- As soon as the payment is processed, Artrooms will be notified and get in touch with you via e-mail within 3 working days, requiring the following:
The first field you need to complete is the “Project”. Please use this section to describe your installation and its technical requirements or the nature of the work you want us to evaluate. This is the most important part of your application, so take your time and tell us all about it! Once you have done this, the rest is easy!
We will ask you a short biography, exhibition list and 1 image of your work. Please note: if you are working on a new project, you can upload an image of a previous work. Please make sure that your images have a resolution of 72dpi and are no bigger than 2MB.
Please note that no information will be considered if not explicitly requested via e-mail by the Artrooms Team.
Once you have paid the fee and sent your submission, you will be officially enrolled in Artrooms Fair London 2019 Contest under the Single Work Application regulations.
- All mediums and sizes are accepted.
- Selected works will be exhibited in the common areas of the hotel.
- The artist will not have their application online and will not be promoted through our social media platforms during the contest stage. If selected, the artist will be on our website, printed materials and promoted through our social media platforms.
- If selected, the artist is responsible for both arranging and paying the shipment and collection of their work.